Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
WINTER SCHEDULE: Is the period from November 1st through March 31st.
Winter Restrictions (Limited to watering one (2) day per week):
(1) No landscape irrigating between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
(2) Odd-numbered addresses: Irrigation is allowed only on Wednesday and Sunday before 10:00 a.m. and after 4:00 p.m.
(3) Even-numbered addresses: Irrigation is allowed only on Tuesday and Saturday before 10:00 a.m. and after 4:00 p.m.
(4) Landscape irrigation is prohibited at all times Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
(5) Landscape irrigation is prohibited within (48) hours after a measurable rainfall event ends, regardless of the permitted aforementioned winter watering schedule.
(6) Drip or micro-spray irrigation systems are exempt from the restrictions.
n to your landscaper!)
*No Excessive Water Flow or Runoff.Watering or irrigating any lawn, landscape
or other vegetated area in a manner that causes or allows excessive water flow
or runoff onto an adjoining street, alley, gutter or ditch is prohibited.
*Obligation to Fix Leaks, Breaks or Malfunctions. Excessive use, loss or
escape of water through breaks, leaks or other malfunctions is prohibited and
should be immediately corrected to stop the waste of water.